As we all know, growing a proper maintained beard can sometimes be a challenging task, it needs constant care and commitment, and can be a bit costly in order to attain the best results. Here are 5 tips to grow a healthy and well maintained beard:
- Be patient! A beard needs between 6 to 8 weeks in order to grow properly and show its full potential. Yes you might have a rough stage, however it is necessary to be patient and let it grow to its full potential.
- Picking the right beard! two main factors go into picking the beard style that suits you; First is the face structure and second is your beard condition. For example, a long beard suits a round face by giving it an illusion of a longer less circular face. Whereas if you have an oval face structure you should work on growing out your sideburns and cheeks while shortening your beard at your chin and neck.
- Wash and Nourish! two of the most important things in a well groomed beard is hygiene and nourishment! wash your beard twice or three times a week to maintain its hygiene with a gentle natural shampoo or a beard wash. Investing in a good beard oil goes a long way! A good beard oil used daily or depending on your need will make your hair more manageable, healthier, and shinier all while protecting it from UV rays and pollution!
- Comb thy beard! on a daily basis make sure you comb your beard in order to give it a growth pattern and keep it untangled.
- Stay healthy! facial hair just like any hair needs a good healthy diet full of proteins and vitamins in order to grow and maintain its full potential.
Always remember, keep it natural!
Essential oils provide comfort, support and aid but should not be used as medicine.