- Smooths and straightens hair.
- Easier hair and beard styling, maintains flyaways.
- Encourages the growth of new hair.
- Creates a natural barrier to lock in moisture.
- Soothe cracked heels
When using Beeswax for your hair here are a few tips:
- Less is more. the less beeswax you put into your hair the better the outcome..
- Rub into hands first before applying it to your hair.
- Try not to use it every day to avoid build up.
- Remove in the right way. One of the easiest ways to remove a large amount of beeswax is with a slightly warm olive oil mask.
Disclaimer: This product should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, or under a doctor’s care. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Patch test before use is advised. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dark place.