Lemon essential oil has such a bright citrus aroma that is so fresh and revitalizing! If you’re feeling down on a rainy, gloomy winter day – we have just the right diffuser blend recipe for you to instantly bright up your spirit!
Lemon essential oil is a must-have staple in every home, especially that it is a very affordable essential oil if you are on a tight budget.
Before we get to the recipe, let’s check out a few benefits of Lemon Essential Oil and why you should be diffusing it!
More and more people have started using essential oils in their daily routines, and even scientists have started to take interest in this new trend. Also, a lot of studies have come out with studies that support the benefits of aromatherapy. Some studies have shown a direct co-relation between mood and mental health improvement when diffusing Lemon Essential Oil!
- Sweet, fresh, fruity aroma that disinfects the air
- Uplifts and eases emotional tension
- Purifying nature of lemon can cleanse and brighten a room
- Instills happiness and positive energy
- Decreases both physical and mental stress
- Helps boost the immune system
Recipe We Love:
In this blend Lemon Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil are mixed with Tea Tree Essential Oil. Tea Tree Oil has similar properties to eucalyptus oil but it is safer and gentler, making it a great alternative for kids!
Simply add to your diffuser:
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
…and voila! Sunshine on a rainy day guaranteed!
Hope you enjoy this recipe! Try it out and let us know how you feel afterwards.